- A: Age.
- B: Where I'm from.
- C: Where I would like to live.
- D: Favourite food.
- E: Religion.
- F: Sexual orientation.
- G: Single/taken.
- H: Favourite book.
- I: Eye colour.
- J: Favourite movie.
- K: Favourite TV show.
- L: Favourite band/singer.
- M: Random fact about me.
- N: Favorite day of the year.
- O: Favourite colour.
- P: If I have any pets; if so, their names.
- Q: What I'm listening to right now.
- R: Last movie I've watched.
- S: What's my ringtone.
- T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
- U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
- V: What my name means.
- W: Favourite superhero.
- X: Celebrity crush.
- Y: My birthday.
- Z: Ever self-harmed?
Happy birthday to my girl. She’s the best ever.
It’s the first day of my vacation. Here’s what I did.
- got up around noonish as usual
- headed downtown
- had Smoke’s Italian Deluxe poutine for breakfast
- had a cup of David’s Pineapple Oolong Tea, iced
- looked and found some, but not all birthday gifts for my lady
- found finishing touches for my Fake Prom outfit
- bought tickets for Motion City Soundtrack’s Toronto Show
- got a membership at a cult video store and got “Fears of the Dark” and “Sundown - The Vampire in Retreat”
- met up with a friend and walked around more
- had a turkey burger with cranberry sauce and brie from Hero Burger, and also got to use their Freestyle Coke machine… which got me MR PIBB IN CANADA!
- Saw “Ted” and later saw “The Amazing Spider-Man” in 3D Imax.
So yeah… that was the first day of my vacation and I feel pretty awesome.
Tomorrow means more ambling around, searching for the perfect gifts and such… oh and SPRINGSTEEN on FRIDAY!
Drinkin’ and watchin’ Shoot ‘Em Up?
“Slacking in the Art Department” is my Oingo Boingo cover band.
So for the first time in like… months… I finally fired up Steam again… and I played Spiral Knights.
I had to start over again… but meh. It was still fun.
Perhaps next time I’ll play some Torchlight or TF2?